Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Literary Letter from Little Moma a.k.a Debbie Metzler


Little Moma 

Hello Joan,
 
As you already know Book Girl’s Big Read left the LU Radio building this spring.

 I am still sincerely committed to offering radio space to our local writers and I have a new opportunity for authors to chat on air. Little Moma’s Kitchen Party has been airing on Wednesday mornings (9:00 to noon) on LU Radio for over 3 years now and recently the station has asked me to increase my broadcasting by featuring a Monday afternoon edition of Little Moma’s Kitchen Party

Starting on August 11, 2014 I began hosting the afternoon edition of Little Moma’s After Party as well as continuing my Wednesday morning show. Each sow is a separate live broadcast. I no longer broadcast on Tuesday mornings.
 
I will be interviewing authors, musicians, artists of all genres, art reps, administrators & funders each Monday at approx. 4:30 pm. My Monday afternoon edition of Little Moma’s After Party begins at 2:30 pm and runs until 6:00 pm. I feature an eclectic line-up of folk, blues, light jazz, country, roots, Celtic and swing music. The last hour (5:00 to 6:00) Little Moma’s Got the Blues will feature exclusively blues music. The interviews will be shorter than the Book Girl interviews, running from 15 to 30 minutes in total.

 
LU Radio has made a slight change to our programing schedule to ensure live broadcasts every week day afternoon from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Interviews will consistently take place at 4:30 pm each week day. Each host has particular interests and will feature a variety of guests. My focus will be the arts, health and positive aging. I will be happy to connect you with other broadcasters if that would be more convenient at times.
 
I was privileged to interview  many very talented people over the 18 months of Book Girl’s Big Read and I hope many of you will connect with me again as new adventures arise in your writing careers. 

Please contact me as well if you have ideas of other potential guests who might fit into my show. Please contact me at my home email address or at kitchenparty@luradio.ca I am now scheduling guests for the fall.
 
 
I hope to hear from you soon, and I would be happy to help promote your upcoming projects. LU Radio 102.7 FM is dedicated to supporting local talent. Please  help us help you.
 
Happy Trails,
 
Debbie    
 
Debbie Metzler
aka Little Moma

No comments:

Post a Comment