Friday, November 6, 2015

Yo! T Bay Writers! - Walleye asking for Submissions


Good morning Joan,

I have a few notes from the Walleye that I hope some of you will be interested in! First up, The Walleye Magazine is seeking submissions of poetry or Christmas related prose for December's The Beat. Please send your submissions (less than 1000 words) to adrian@thewalleye.ca. The deadline is November 12.
As well, they are putting together a list of books published by local authors in 2015 for the December issue. If you have published/self-published anything (any genre) this past year please send me the information and I will pass it along. Please include the title, genre and where it can be purchased (store name, online, etc).
Thanks so much! Hope everyone is having a great day! Also, for those that haven't seen it yet, I have added our new logo so you can take a look!

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment