Monday, February 8, 2016

A Sad letter from Katja Maki re: Northern Woman's Bookstore

Dear Friends of Northern Woman's Bookstore:
As you know the Northern Woman's Bookstore is closed. For this reason, we have been returning consignments of books, CD's, cards and jewellery. If you have consignments here and have not picked them up as yet, we ask that they be picked up by you or someone you designate before February 22nd, 2016 as the building will be up for sale shortly and all contents must be removed.  
Please contact me to arrange a time to pick up your work by emailing me at northernwomansbookstore@gmail.com or calling me at 344-7979. Please leave a message if I am not here and I will get back to you as soon as I am able.
If you live out of town, please contact me so we can arrange a way to get your works back to you.  
Thank you

Katja Maki

No comments:

Post a Comment